The Marketing Automation Specialist will be responsible for leveraging marketing automation software to drive growth across our portfolio of automation clients. Working with the Director of Growth and other Marketing Automation Specialists, this role will be responsible for managing day-to-day client automation needs on select accounts, being a go-to technical resource for advanced CRM and automation functions and managing marketing automation project management/roadmaps.
What You'll Do
CRM Management & Implementation
- You'll assist in the management and implementation of HubSpot portals for a variety of clients, alongside the Director of Growth and other marketing automation specialists. This may include tasks like email account migration, database architecture, email marketing strategy, API road mapping, email design, and more.
Zapier Integrations & Workflows
- We use Zapier to power many of our automation solutions, and you'll use this program to create, build and implement automation workflows for both client and internal projects.
- You'll develop email marketing strategies for our CRM clients, implement automated drip campaigns and educate our clients on email best practices. Working with both internal and external stakeholders, you'll assist various teams and clients with day-to-day email management, sends and campaign strategy.
Reporting and Invoicing
- Our clients utilize our Nurture CRM program for frequent sales and marketing reporting. You'll work with the Director of Growth to analyze and report on weekly and monthly campaign metrics, marketing attribution updates and more. In addition to reporting, you will also be responsible for sending monthly invoices from the platform.
- As with any software as a service product, regular troubleshooting and platform assistance is vital to retention and client success. You will become the go-to contact for both internal and external stakeholders for basic troubleshooting and platform assistance.