The Job Window’s client is seeking a Sales and Marketing Intern. As a Sales and Marketing Intern, you’ll contribute to the branding, advertising and overall marketing initiatives of the team. The selected intern will work directly with our client’s Sales & Marketing team with various projects including but not limited to: generating new sales leads, cold calling prospects, and attending marketing and sales campaigns taking place throughout Elgin.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Sales and Marketing Intern:
- Assist the Sales and Marketing department with the planning and execution of B2B (Business to Business) campaigns throughout the Elgin area.
- Cold call prospects in-person during B2B (Business to Business) sales and marketing campaigns and close sales deals.
- Responsible for data entry of sales leads in our internal database
- Work closely with the Group Sales department to produce group programs and timelines.
- Work closely with the Marketing department to establish campaigns and promotions
- Perform daily administrative tasks
Qualifications of the Sales and Marketing Intern:
- Degree in marketing and/or business management preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other related computer skills required.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Strong organizational skills, time management skills and attention to detail required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on business writing skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks/projects.
- Ability to work independently without supervision, be self-directed and demonstrate initiative.
- Strong team synergy skills and ability to work collaboratively with others.
- Excellent ability to establish rapport with others and ability to build strong interpersonal relationships.
- Exhibit good judgment and decision-making skills.