Central Bend Marketingf, a premiere promotional and experiential marketing firm in Bend is looking for an Entry Level Promotional Marketing Assistant to join our retail marketing division & client acquisitions team!
As a leader in experimental marketing & client acquisitions, our company specializes in creating and implementing customized marketing strategies for a large portfolio of clients. By using a personalized approach to brand recognition, we are able to connect brands directly with consumers through merchandising, sales, direct advertising, sampling, promotions, lead generation and special events within local markets and businesses including major retail locations across the globe!
In this entry level role, the Entry Level Promotional Marketing Assistant will use their eagerness to learn and natural enthusiasm to assist the retail marketing division & client acquisitions team with all tasks involved in developing and executing the company’s overall marketing plan.
Main Responsibilities of the Entry Level Promotional Marketing Assistant include:
- Executing retail merchandising & promotional marketing/advertising plans and operational functions to company standards
- Participating in product/service/brand knowledge training provided to on-site promotions and sales teams on behalf of management
- Executing merchandise presentation directives and standards to sales team members for each client customized retail and/or client acquisition field campaign taking place
- Assisting customers with any questions they may have in regards to featured client products/services during each marketing & client acquisition promotion
- Gaining knowledge of marketing and branding strategies used by all new clients the company acquires. Applying knowledge of the product/service and brand to develop customized marketing & sales strategies used during each marketing & client acquisition promotion
- Ensuring the highest level of customer service resulting in increased productivity and achieving sales goals
- Building knowledge of the marketing systems implemented during each customized client promotion/field campaign
- Assist the sales promotions & event manager as well as the marketing & client acquisition manager with any day to day administrative support as required
- College degree in sales, marketing, advertising or similar field preferred (new graduates are welcome to apply)
- 1-2 years of experience in a sales promotion, marketing, advertising or any retail related setting is an asset. Internship experience and previous entry level experience will as be considered as working experience.
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Ability to work some nights and weekends for events and promotions
- Excellent time management skills and ability to adhere to a schedule
- Enthusiastic about providing best possible customer service for clients and consumers
- Positive attitude & eagerness to learn
If you can’t wait to become an enthusiastic sales promotions professional and are ready to create and promote product, service & brand hysteria on a daily basis our company would love to hear from you!