The Digital Marketing Manager (DMM) will be responsible for developing and executing digital strategies to promote brand visibility and generate growth and engagement across all online platforms. They will lead all lifecycle and conversion growth projects, including the strategies for segmented audiences including, but not limited to, donors, volunteers, and current/prospective participants. Equal parts analytical and creative, the Digital Marketing Manager will create original contentâ€”both copy and visualâ€”that uphold style guide standards, and they will create monthly, quarterly, annual, and other custom reports, to analyze and inform the improvement of digital strategies.
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in marketing, communications, advertising, public relations, or a related field
- 3-5 years of related experience and a proven track record of managing online growth strategies
- Experience with HubSpot and WordPress or proven experiences with similar content management and lead generation software
- Strong written/verbal communication skills with excellent grasp of grammar and style suitable for print and digital publishing
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign and Photoshop. Adobe Premiere Pro or other video editing software is a plus
- Meticulous attention to detail and keen eye for style
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and analytics
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a goal-oriented team environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and a customer service-like level of professionalism with the ability to interact and collaborate with a variety of stakeholders
- Ability and willingness to travel to and work in multiple ECS sites in widely varying kinds of neighborhoods throughout Philadelphia, including occasional nights and weekends
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and build the agencyâ€™s social media presence (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube), composing publish-ready copy and creating on-brand graphics
- Shape inbound marketing strategies, using analytics and research, to engage or attract supporters, volunteers, program participants, et al
- Develop paid, earned, and owned media strategies (ads, landing pages, online forms, etc.) to increase brand exposure, increase campaign conversion rates, generate more web traffic, increase open and click rates, etc., for web, email marketing, and social media
- Strengthen ECSâ€™ online community by using social listening and engaging in social conversations
- Work directly with ECS program staff and departments to establish goals and develop branded materials including newsletters, flyers, one-sheets, event materials, and more
- Interact with staff, participants, volunteers, and donors of all levels to gather stories, program outcomes and data, as well as testimonials to share externally
- Provide input for agency editorial calendar and author, edit, and/or publish content
- Manage relationships with third-party vendors
- Oversee the inventory process of collateral and promotional materials
- Analyze Prosperity model implementation and outcomes data to inform successful achievement of outcomes.
- Ensure that staff input data into ETO on a consistent basis in alignment with Learning and Evaluation Department requirements.
We offer a competitive starting salary; excellent benefits package; medical/dental; 401(k); short/long term disability; transportation subsidy; tuition reimbursement; student loan forgiveness; adoption assistance; first time home owner assistance; and generous vacation allotment. Salary ranges mid-high 50's
Please supply two to three writing samples or recent projects, as well as, a cover letter.