Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Thorntons LLC is a fast-paced and growing company based in Louisville, Kentucky. We are looking to add talented, authentic, and forward-thinking professionals to our team. Our office is dog-friendly, follows a casual dress code and has a campus feel with an onsite café, walking trails and a fitness center.
The Manager of Digital & Loyalty Marketing is the cross functional leader of the Refreshing Rewards program and serves as support for loyalty integration with social media, website, and other digital touch-points. Primarily responsible for maintaining the current level of the program as well as leading future growth, this person will advance Refreshing Rewards and digital presence through the development and implementation of program features, offers, content and engagement.
Essential Job Functions
- Identify and prioritize opportunities, including offer testing, to drive consumer-focused business growth; build and execute cross-channel strategies that promote acquisition, engagement, and retention.
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing team to develop, manage and optimize loyalty marketing content for app, email, print, website, social media and other digital touch-points.
- Deliver personalized, targeted and relevant communications throughout the consumer journey.
- Prepare and deliver high-level insights and recommendations based on multiple analyses of industry/ business, competitive landscape, and consumer insights data.
- Manage and execute the Refreshing Rewards Roadmap, including development, testing, promotional, social and vendor partner calendars.
- Manage digital external partnerships that pertain to loyalty which includes but not limited to loyalty platform provider, app developers, age verification provider, etc.
- Develop, maintain, and advance mobile application/IT/POS developments with both internal and external partners.
- Maintain strong cross functional relationships with Operations, IT, Merchandising, Pricebook and Business Planning & Analysis teams regarding Refreshing Rewards and other loyalty initiatives.
- Develop and deliver internal and field communications regarding Refreshing Rewards and all digital marketing program updates and initiatives including store FAQs, contest execution, performance monitoring, and results evaluation as needed.
- Maintain knowledge base regarding specific operations and processes within store operations.
- Minimize exposure to program abuse (internal and external).
- Develop and manage budget and capital requests for the loyalty related program expenses including social media and vendor expenses.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
- Required bachelors or masters degree in a business or marketing discipline.
- 2+ years digital communication, marketing and sales experience.
- 3-5 relevant experience in a business or marketing environment.
- Prior experience serving as a project management lead of a major initiative.
Knowledge & Skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with all levels of management.
- Meeting facilitation and presentation skills.
- Proven track record in creating and developing successful digital marketing campaigns.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, projects, priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Solutions oriented with strong planning, analytical and creative thinking skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Adobe Creative Suite, Google Analytics and Google AdWords preferred.
- Experience or qualification in graphic design helpful
- Must have a valid driver's license