We are seeking an Business Development Manager - Affiliate with experience managing and building Affiliate Partnerships. The main responsibilities of this role will include identifying and pursuing strategic partnerships, driving, and expanding affiliate accounts, and establishing strong strategic alliances. The Business Development Manager reports to the Director of Lead Acquisition, working closely with the business development teams.
- Developing and managing a portfolio of affiliate partnerships, analyze performance, discover opportunities for growth and communicate the business needs
- Recruitment of new affiliates and the maintenance of current affiliate relationships to ensure compliance with company policies and brand guidelines
- Negotiate pricing, contracts, and business relationship terms of current and future affiliates
- Identifying and initiating revenue increasing opportunities leading to strategic account growth
- Analyze company data and industry trends to forecast potential partnership needs
- Report Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) to management and executive team
- Clearly communicate tasks or projects to management and all stakeholder
- Implement and manage various marketing initiatives to promote partner program (on social media, forums, etc.)
- Perform other duties and participate in other key business development projects as needed
- 2 years' experience in Affiliate Management or Business Development space
- Polished communication, analytical and sales skill
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills for the purpose of business correspondence
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage partnerships and pending deals
- Team player with the ability to work with little to no guidance
- Strong ability to manage competing, high-level priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Experience utilizing Integration and business data tools
- Knowledge of home-improvement is a plus, but not required
- Possess a high degree of technical proficiency
- Excellent computer skills
- BA in Business Administration, Economics, or other related fields
Visit us on Glassdoor for a deeper look inside our company's culture:
We look forward to the beginning of your new career!
Travel & Driving Requirements Minimal.
Physical Requirements Typical physical abilities required of a Business Development Representative role such as sitting for extended periods of time at a computer workstation; using hands and motor skills on a frequent basis for functions such as keyboard data entry input; clear vision to read and interpret documents, reports, and information on a computer screen, etc. Networx proudly supports diversity in the workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.DISCLAIMER: The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.